Welcome to Royal London
You have been directed to this site because The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited has acquired the business of Royal Liver Assurance Limited.
Don’t worry – the change doesn’t affect the terms and conditions of any Royal Liver policy. It just means that Royal London now looks after policies formerly with Royal Liver. We do this through our specialist administration division in Wilmslow called Royal London Plus.
Just like Royal Liver, Royal London is a mutual insurer. We’re the UK’s largest mutual life and pensions company. You can find out more about us on our website.
If you have a policy formerly with Royal Liver
- You will see the Royal London name and logo on the letters we send you.
- If you pay your premium by direct debit or standing order, you don’t need to change anything.
- If you pay your premium by cheque, please make it payable to Royal London.
With profits policies
If you have a with profits policy formerly with Royal Liver, you can find out how we manage our with profits fund.
If you have a unit-linked policy formerly with Royal Liver, you can view a guide on our unit linked page or view unit prices.
Industrial Branch policies
- policies whose premiums have at some time been paid in cash using a premium receipt book , and
- policies taken out with Friends Provident, London & Manchester or Irish Life.
UK 0845 303 2511
Ireland 1850 201 351
Ordinary Branch policies
- all pension policies, and
- all other policies except Industrial Branch policies.
UK 0845 601 0685
Ireland 1850 246 111
Write to us
Royal London Plus
Royal London House
If you are enquiring about a Progress policy, please call us on 0845 675 3555.
Royal London Plus is a division of The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited. The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited provides life assurance and pensions, is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority (registration number 117672) and is a member of the Association of British Insurers and the Association of Financial Mutuals. The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited is registered in England and Wales number 99064. Registered office: 55 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0RL, United Kingdom.
In the Republic of Ireland: The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited is authorised by the Financial Services Authority in the UK and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.